Charmed World: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Work Meeting

+2
Chris Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Work Meeting Empty Work Meeting

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Wyatt came in to his mother's restaurant with his co workers. He was talking to his Boss, "I am telling you this is the Best Restaurant in the City, and not because my family owns it."

The Governor answered, "I know it is good, I have read the reviews, both State Papers and National Papers, I just have not managed to get here. You know my schedule."

He saw his Brother coming, "Sir, this is my Brother. My Mother is most likely here somewhere. My Sister might even be here." Then he looked at Chris, stepping forward, giving him a hug. Then he stepped back, "Chris this is the Governor. Is Mom here or is she doing her impression of a headless chicken, again?"
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

https://charmedworldtng.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Work Meeting Empty Re: Work Meeting

Post  Chris Halliwell Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:10 pm

As soon as Wyatt entered with his co workers, Chris made his way.
As host he had to be fast to welcome the people.
After hugging his brother he pointed out his hand to the governor.

"Chris Halliwell." he said while doing that.
"Can i take your coats?" he asked.

Then he turned back to his brother.

"Mom is here and like you said doing the chicken thing." Chris said with a smile.
Chris Halliwell
Chris Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:30 pm

They both took off their Jackets. Wyatt grinned at Chris's Acknowledgement. The Governor looked at Chris, "You are just a Host at a Restaurant, I would have expected more from Wyatt's Brother."

Wyatt closed his eyes. He did not think the Governor would ask that. He brought up that his Mother was a Chef and Restaurant Owner. He brought up that his Father was a Teacher at an Elite School. When he spoke of his Brother, he just said he as a college Student.
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patience Walker Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:51 pm

Work Meeting Lbd-1

Patience walking into the restaurant her aunt owed and cousins worked in, she smiled as she saw her two cousins. "Chris, Wyatt How are you doing, think you could squeeze your cousin in." She walked towards her cousins recognising the states governor but chose to ignore him as he was about as important to her as what Blue Ivy Carter's going to name her next child.

She stood hoping that one of her cousins would say they had a table because she really could not be bothered to go someplace else.
Patience Walker
Patience Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Halliwell Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:41 pm

Chis noticed that the Governor treated him condescendingly.
Of course as host he had to stay polite.

"Well i'm trying to get my Master of Science in Recreation and Sports Administration, after that i'm going to study higher things."
"And of course i can already speak all languages."

After that he took the jackets and put them at the right place.
Just then he noticed that Patience walked in.
He walked to her.

"Looking good." Chris said as he kissed her cheek.
"Oh and i'm fine thanks."

Then he looking into the book with the reservations.

"Yeah i could arrange that." Chris said as he winked.
Chris Halliwell
Chris Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:00 am

Wyatt grinned at his cousin. The Governor spoke to Chris, "Then it will make you happy that I am putting together a state bill that will provide more funding to provide more staffing and teachers." He realized that Chris had called him on his disrespect. Then the Governor said Patience, "Wow aren't you beautiful?"

Wyatt looked at him, "This is my Cousin, Patti."

Last edited by Wyatt Halliwell on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Patience Walker Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:43 am

Patience turned her cheek for Chris to kiss, "Thanks Chris, Just order me whatever is the chefs preference today, I don't want to Aunt Piper to be too stressed." Patience who was still looking at Chris rolled her eyes as the governor spoke to her she turned to face him with a fake smile, "My friends call me Patience, my family call me Patti, you can call me Prof Walker. I am working as a Assistant Professor at Stanford while i finish my Ph.D. in education."

Patience turned back to Chris putting her arm round him, " Now Can we go to my table, The smell of cologne mixed with pheromones are making me a little nauseous."
Patience Walker
Patience Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:20 am

Wyatt looked at his Brother and his Cousin, "I apologize, but my boss and I have some things to work out." Then he looked at his boss, the governor, "Sir, looking at my cousin that way will make the press want to accuse you of cheating on your wife again. It will also make me very unhappy."

The Governor said, "You can make that go away can't you, you are magical at communicating with people." The Governor did not know that Wyatt had magic, it was just a general statement. He went to touch Patience's Ass and Wyatt stopped him.

Wyatt grabbed the Governor by the Wrist and looked at him, "I could, but since that is my cousin, I will not. You can fire me if you want, but you will never find anyone as good as me. I could do your job and my job with my eyes closed. I repeat, you will not hit on my cousin, or any female in my family, again, or you and I will have problems. Remember, I know where the bodies are buried." There were not bodies, it was just a phrase. Wyatt was also more polite than her Brothers would have been, Pantera or Pegasus might have beaten the hell out of him, before talking to him. Then they would have kicked him while talking to him. They might not have cared that he was the Governor.

Watching Wyatt Alpha over a Dirtbag Politician was funny. The Governor looked at him, "I agree to your terms, the females in your family are off limits."

Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Halliwell Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:12 pm

"Yes indeed that will make me happy." Chris said with a little smile.

Then he turned back to his cousin.

"Haha okay i will say that to mom."
"And yes of course." Chris said as he also laid an arm around her.

After that he walked her to her table.
Chris Halliwell
Chris Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  P.J. Halliwell Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:06 pm

PJ drove to her aunts restuarant, she hated driving... If only beaming to meet your cousins for some food wasn't classed as personal gain... she thought to herself. She parked up outside the resturant and started flicking through her handbag. She pulled out a compact mirror and some lipstick to make sure she was still looking her best. She ran her hand through her hair and ruffled her curls to give it the effect that she loved so much. She stepped out of the car and locked it before dropping her car keys into her handbag. She headed straight for the main doors and let herself into the restaurant.
Work Meeting Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN66m-U3usvk5RAElQM2ZoGAOGAZxV-ebU49W3j5jg6ev4tTS5Ew

As she entered the restaurant she could see her cousin Wyatt, he looked very busy with a man she didn't recognise so she decided it best not to go over and say hello just yet. She scanned the tables looking for her cousin Patience who she had come to meet for some food and drink. Just then she spotted Chris leading her to a table. She smiled at the thought of seeing so many of her family members here and headed over to say hello.

Work Meeting Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkwV3NmvtmEDCWDJYY8YEyk4D56mdrGEihrCDApfEpHKNE1ZrDjQ
P.J. Halliwell
P.J. Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Patience Walker Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Patience smiled as she walked with Chris, "So hows College going? You enjoying it, met any fabulous girls?" Patience was close to her family but not all that close she had spent the last 7 years on the east coast so it was holidays she saw them but since she had started teaching at Stanford she was seeing them 2-3 times a week and it was good to feel like she belonged.

She continued to talk to him as they walked, "How is your beer pong skills coming along, that is still what you guys do at college?"
Patience Walker
Patience Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Halliwell Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:26 am

"College is very good, i'm like the best of my class so." Chris said with a smile.
"And girls well, not found the right one, but i'm sure i will, maby i'm picky."

Then Chris laughed.

"Yeah we still do that, but not as much as we used to."
"And how are you? met any good guys?"

They then arrived at the table.
Chris moved a chair so that his cousin could sit down.

"Here you go miss.'" he said with a wink.
Chris Halliwell
Chris Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Patience Walker Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 pm

"I am good, working and studying, takes a lot of time out my life. Guys nah not since i was out east." Patience smiled as she sat in the chair that was pulled out for her, "Can i have a Dr Pepper and I am meeting PJ here and she's just came in can you show her over."
Patience Walker
Patience Walker

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:41 am

Wyatt was in the private/ VIP area. Senators and Representatives arrive. Each with Chief of Staffs and Security. Even the Vice Governor was in there. They were eating and drinking. Those people who could "sense" things, knew that something big was going on in there. They were dealing with a lot of crap. Traditionally, California is run by Democrats, but in this room it was actually Bipartisan. Those who could "sense" things, knew that things were getting worked out. They were coming up with something big. Hopefully, they would deal with the Job Crisis, Unemployment Crisis, and the huge California State Deficit. Those who could "sense" things, knew that Wyatt was leading the conversation. Wyatt was fixing the problem.
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Halliwell Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Chris nodded.

"Sure Miss." he joked.

Then he walked PJ.

"Hey." he said as he hugged her.
"Patience is already waiting follow me." Chris said as he winked.
Chris Halliwell
Chris Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:59 am

Wyatt was orchestrating a Plan, while the Governor, Lt Governor, Senators, and several Representatives were eating. One that would get California out of Debt. The Nationwide Legalization of Marijuana that had been on the table for years. He put numbers to it. He talked about the fact that the US Government has the War on Drugs and the War on Marijuana, and they spend Billions of Dollars on the War on Drugs, and then hundreds of Millions on the War on Marijuana. With the National Legalization, and making it a Government Run Business, we could use the money from the War on Marijuana and bank roll it in the beginning. The State Senators were going to talk to their people and the State Representatives their People. "This would bring in more money into the system, we could pay for the social systems that the US Desperately needs and it can not afford right now. Now to the State Issues. Currently California is viewed as one of the most Anti Military States in the USA, despite the number of Military Bases. This is going to sound self serving, make it so that California State Residents do not pay state taxes on Military Pay, specifically Reservist."

One of the Senators brought up a question, "Won't that decrease tax revenue?"

Wyatt looked at him, "Initially, yes. However, if we advertise. We use our contacts in the Media and in the Entertainment Business, we can use them to advertise it. People will move here or list this as their home state. When they leave the Military, we need to find a way to make sure they move here physically."

One of the Representatives spoke up, "How do we do that?"

Wyatt looked at them, "Work Place Preferential Treatment for Military. That means Military, with standing and good Military Records get hired first."

A different Representative spoke up, "We do not have enough jobs to do that."

Wyatt grinned, "I am getting to that. We have a problem right now. Businesses are stagnant, they will not come here because of the Tax Rate on Business. Give them Tax cuts for bringing their production here. Require that they hire more than 95% California Residents, preferential treatment to 2 Generation Americans, and all of their South West United State Production be here in California. Give them Tax Cuts for those fulfilling those requirements. Higher Tax Cuts if they make all of their West Coast Production here in California. Slight Increases in Tax Cuts until a Set Plateau is hit for meeting all of those Requirements."

A Hispanic Representative, "What about illegal aliens that are working here?"

Wyatt looked at him, "Many Hispanics, based on my experience, and you can correct me are very conservative and rooted in family values. We use that. The Majority of them follow the laws, with the exception of being here illegally. We push a National Campaign for Immigration Reform. Stated in which, NOT to Collect up Illegals and Deport them. In that National Campaign, we set up temporary immigration centers. Get get good Identification, fingerprints, retinal scans, and labs on Illegal Aliens. Then we do background checks. Then we help them fill out paperwork to request citizenship. Give them Temporary Citizenship. Have them pay a fine for being here illegally, then get them enrolled in Classes so they can speak better English. Did you all know that the US Army has a program set up so that if you want American Citizenship and you are not American, all you have to do is join the Army. They will get you Citizenship, Teach You English, and Train you to do a Trade?" Many of the people here did not know that. Several members of Security, including a Hispanic American who used that process, confirmed it.

Wyatt looked at them, "Plans like this, will do more value for Political momentum than eating food out of foil on camera. Many times it is not what we say that matters, but what we do." He looked at them, "The Republican Candidates can not get their vote without the Evangelicals. So they have to speak a certain language, be pro Constitution, but be anti any Religion that is not Christian. However, do you know that in 1986 it that Heathenry, Pagan, and Wiccan Religion became a Nationally Recognized Religion. It was pushed through by Reagan from California, a Republican. In 1992, a Plan was started and completed in 1993, that Heathenry, Paganism, and Wiccan Religions would be acknowledged by the US Armed Forces. They were allowed to have Death Rites from their Religion Performed. They were allowed to have Symbols from their Religion on their Tombstone. This was started and pushed through by Republicans. The Democratic Party has always been about Speaking Good Words, not following through, and then blaming the Republicans on Social Issues like this. If we have good ideas, and we act in a Bi Partisan manner, our respective Parties can not stand in our way. Republicans can still be for Constitutional Issues. Democrats can fight for Social Issues. We meet in the Middle and get the Job done."

One of the Representatives, one who happened to be Gay, "What about Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgender right to marry?"

Wyatt Answered, "There are 3 Main Groups, regardless of party, on this Issues. People who believe that Gay Marriage is wrong because the Bible Says so. People who believe that it will lead to a slippery slope and people will want to Marry Dogs and Horses." He did not go into the Issue that his Aunt had married a WereBear (Even if he did not have Teeth and Claws LOL). He continued, "The Last Group, are Staunch Supporters. There is no way, that we can make a decision without pissing someone off. Kill the Slippery Slope. Declare that Marriage can only occur because two Genetically Human or Humanoid Individuals of Age. Then make sure people know that we will not force Religious Bodies to Perform Weddings against their Religious Doctrine. Separation of Powers between Church and State."

One of the Representatives asked, "Why Humanoid?"

Wyatt looked at him, "With the Progression of Science, I want to make sure that we do not have to look at that Law for a Long Time. If we word the Law like that, we do not have to spend money on it in the future." He did not state that their were already Creatures that were Humanoid, but not Human. He had Cousins who had an Uncle who was Technically Humanoid, but not Human, a WereBear. One of his Uncles is a Cupid, and they are not really Human, but they are Humanoid. He had Cousins who were Half Demon, they had a Half Brother that was Half Demon and Half WereBear.

After a little bit more discussion, they all agreed with the idea that these were good plans for the next 20 years. It would be discussed formally among the State Representatives. The Bills from eating and drinking were paid. The Restaurant had just made several Hundred Thousands of Dollars off of this Meeting. Even the Wait Staff got extremely good Tips. As they were leaving one of the Representatives stated that Wyatt would make a Great Reaganesk Style President. Wyatt made sure the Governor got to his car. Then he came back and sat down with his Cousins and Brother. He put his head down on a table. It was amazing that Wyatt had made Politicians from different Ethnic, Cultural, Religious, Political Background Agree.

OOC: As an American I am ashamed of the fact that I do not think the problems in American will be fixed 25 Years in the Future. This President has a couple of good ideas, but he is going about it the wrong way. He also has a lot of bad ideas. 25 Years from now we will still be in debt and the same social problems he is speaking against and exacerbating. I am ashamed to think that way. However, it makes good RP since Wyatt will save the world with the help of his Generation.
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  P.J. Halliwell Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:42 am

"Chris! PJ Shrieked. She hadn't seen her cousin in weeks and has missed him a lot. She wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him hard. "Lead the way!" She said cheerfully as she followed him.
P.J. Halliwell
P.J. Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:47 am

Wyatt's head was down on the table. He was startled when PJ made that noise. He was up and alert now.
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  P.J. Halliwell Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:22 am

(My bad! I'll wait for Chris to post)

Last edited by P.J. Halliwell on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Inaccurate.)
P.J. Halliwell
P.J. Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:32 am

OOC: His work meeting is over. Wyatt is now at the table that Chris, PJ, and Patience at.
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear_King Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:55 am

Hunter pulled up with Allison. He got out of the car and opened the passenger door for her. Then he walked her across. A car came speeding through the parking lot. Hunter shoved Allison out of the way, hard. He pushed off his feet and rolled over the top of the car. He bounced off the pavement. Hunter got up, and not quickly, his back popped as he got up.

The guy got out of the car, "Dude, are you okay?"

Hunter looked at him, "I am good. You need to quit smoking weed though, man." Hunter was showing amazing self control, considering how strong he was. He was standing up straight now and not walking with a limp. He moved over and helped Allison up, and whispered, "I am sorry I shoved you." He made sure she was okay.

The guy looked at him, "How did you shove her so hard?"

Hunter looked at him, "Adrenaline." He moved over to the guy. Allison could feel his beast. Allison could feel his power. He was alpha-ing over a human. This is a gift he does not use. He does not like alpha-ing over other types of shifters, and what he is doing now, he really does not like doing. That is why he is careful with what he is doing. "You are fine, your car is fine, you are going to go home, and you are going to drink a lot of water. You never saw us." Hunter escorted the guy to his car and helped him inside. Hunter then walked over to Allison, "I am good as long as I am with you." He offered her his arm and walked her inside, opening the door at Halliwell's.
Bear_King
Bear_King

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Halliwell Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:15 am

She smiled and walked in, seeing her family. "Hey, guys."
Alison Halliwell
Alison Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear_King Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:39 am

Hunter stepped in behind her. This was the first time any of the ones here had seen him outside of the Den, if he was not going on missions for Piper. He actually had a smile on his face. Anytime those here went to the Den, he was just sitting in his house or at the fire with an unhappy look on his face. If he was not doing that, he was being challenged to a fight. He looked younger, than he had in years, not that he aged like everyone else of his generation, but Bears were unique. They were stronger with a Mate.
Bear_King
Bear_King

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:27 am

Wyatt looked up and motioned them into the private room where everyone was. "Damn Chris, I am doing your job for you." He grinned at Allison, "Uncle Kevin said you were on a trip, must have been a short trip." He did not realize for you that it had been longer than it was for those here. "Hunter good to see you out of the Den, less angry and less depressed." Then he caught on. "Gotcha."
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Halliwell Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:53 pm

She smiled, hoping they don't freak when she told them. "I... changed while I was on my trip."
Alison Halliwell
Alison Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum