Charmed World: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P.J. Halliwell

4 posters

Go down

P.J. Halliwell Empty P.J. Halliwell

Post  P.J. Halliwell Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:06 am

Prudence Johnna Halliwell

P.J. Halliwell Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrO2wqmtgPZmhoHagCJn1v1F1wrJS20L8gw3vP9cKBJTRlNOu2

Group: Cupid-Witch Hybrid.
Alias:PJ is the way she preferes to be addressed. However other names used are: Ladybug, little Phoebe and Prue.

Cupid Powers:

• Beaming: a form of teleportation where the user disappears and appears in a pink glow originating at the heart
    P.J. Halliwell CoopBeam
  • Remote beaming: Remote Beaming is the ability to beam other people from one location to another without making physical contact with them. A powerful use of remote beaming is beaming an enemy into harms way. This power may be developed by a Cupid-Witch.
  • Empathy: The ability to read and feel other people's emotions. This ability better enables them to guide and protect their charges.
  • Sensing: The ability to locate and find their Mortal charges and any other Magical beings anywhere in the world

Those in red haven't been displayed but I think they are necessary powers for cupids so I've added them here, if they are not accepted I will remove them. Smile

Witch powers: PJ hasn’t displayed any witch powers in the charmed world so far (TV series or comics, because she’s still only very young). I have thought a bit about it and I think there are some logical choices. I’m not saying she would have all of these (or even any!), just that some might be possible.
  • Telekinetic beaming: This would be a hybrid power similar to the whitelighter hybrid telekinetic orbing. It makes sense because she has already shown that she can remotely beam individuals without touching or beaming with them.
  • Advanced empathy: This would be an enhanced version of Phoebe’s empathy powers; where she was able to vanquish demons by overpowering them with emotions or replicating powers. This makes sense because she would have two parents that have had versions of this ability.
    P.J. Halliwell Anigifnewdevempathy2
  • Temporal stasis: The ability to slow down time to the degree that they appear to be frozen in time. This is usually a cupid ring power, but it could be argued that she could inherit Piper’s power of molecular immobilisation with a cupid twist.

Personality: PJ is headstrong and determined; when she puts her mind to doing something she will achieve it in the highest standard she is capable of. She is prone to trusting people too easily and it has been said that she wears her heart on her sleeve; by this she has had many romances and been hurt by each of them. As the oldest sister in her family she has become very protective of them and shown her courage in the battle against evil. She is very trendy and very much a girly girl, but doesn't shy away from fights, adveristy or confrontation.
P.J. Halliwell Tumblr_lp4njl2tgY1qkr7pk

History: PJ is the eldest daughter of Phoebe Halliwell and the cupid Coop. She has two younger sisters who are also cupid-witch Hybrids, these are Parker and P?. As a newborn, PJ quickly developed her primary power of remote beaming, she would often use this to beam her mother back to the house. It was about a year later that PJ developed the ability to beam herself. This mischief caused a bit of stress for Phoebe and Coop who had to educate her on when it was appropriate to use her powers. PJ quickly became understanding and stopped beaming herself and others unnecessarily. By listening to her parents she avoided having her powers binded, because of this she has developed a lot of control for her powers and learned to use them both offensively and defensively.
P.J. Halliwell 180px-P.JbeamingP.J. Halliwell Comicbeamingcoop
At the age of six, PJ started to develop an interest in music, she started to learn to play a number of instruments and was also taking singing lessons. As she grew up her skills improved vastly and she starred in a number of school plays. This interest led to her studying a BA in music at the University of San Francisco. During her time as a student she performed live at a number of clubs and bars as a means of earning income. It was around this time that she dyed her hair blonde, she thought she looked too similar to her sisters and wanted to mark her new independent life with a new hair colour.
P.J. Halliwell Tumblr_lozdizaO2j1qkr7pk

As she grew older her responsibility for dealing with demon attacks grew. She had to learn how to brew potions, write spells and use her powers effectively. Her creativity she gained from mastering instruments allowed her to be very successful at spell writing; however she lacked the enthusiasm for brewing potions and this is her weakest aspect. In the fights with Demons, she often uses her remote beaming power to beam them up high, with the result of them falling to the ground. Her power has also been useful for beaming enemies into the crystal cage, or other dangers.

In the future it is possible that she will be given a cupid ring and the role that comes with it will follow. At the moment she has finished her music degree at college and graduated with honors, she still tours bars and clubs and sings to earn money.

RP Sample: See Phoebe, Kyle, Ross and Travis from Charmedworld.
Face claim: Candice Accola.
Played by: Troy
Timezone:GMT

P.J. Halliwell Tumblr_lqcrceIoYj1qkr7pk
P.J. Halliwell
P.J. Halliwell

Back to top Go down

P.J. Halliwell Empty Re: P.J. Halliwell

Post  Alison Halliwell Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:40 pm

APPROVED
Alison Halliwell
Alison Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  P.J. Halliwell Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:52 pm

Thanks!

Can I please have some feedback on the witch power section. Obviously PJ would demonstrate a power from her witch side and it hasn't been revealed in the comics or TV series so I suggested those three as examples of what it could be. I don't know how many she would have or if even any of them would be it so some feedback on that section would be great please. Smile
P.J. Halliwell
P.J. Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Halliwell Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:01 pm

they seem fine by me
Alison Halliwell
Alison Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Halliwell Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:23 pm

Since it's a daughter from Phoebe and Coop, i think the power combination is pretty cool.
Chris Halliwell
Chris Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:23 am

I will say that Telekinetic Beaming and Remote Beaming are Redundant. One could say that your learned to use your remote beaming in a manner that you could actually beam things at people.

As Adults the two children Paige have Piper's Powers. What you are looking for is Temporal Stasis, I think.

I am creating an Note in the RPG Section for Coop and Phoebe's Children. You are approve, you can play, we will just do some tweaking as we go along. Thank you for being patient.
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

https://charmedworldtng.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  P.J. Halliwell Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:15 pm

That's okay. Smile

I was just trying to come up with some kind of logical witch power. Whatever your decision is is absolutely fine.
All the ones I suggested are probably too many, didn't mean I was applying for all of them. Razz

Thanks.
P.J. Halliwell
P.J. Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:58 pm

P.J. Halliwell Approved

I researched and got some for you. You can have these if you want.

Musical Empathic Projection: The user is capable of projecting emotions onto others by playing music; for example, songs such as nursery rhymes may calm others.

Telempathy : One with this ability can reach out and communicate with others with emotions by projecting them, also receiving them from others. Once used enough, users of this power may cause an effect by projecting their emotions: anger, love, hate, happiness, etc. She can Link her Family when they go into Battle against Evil. Ability is Enhanced when she is with her Sisters.

Combat Intuition: With this ability the user is able to instantly understand an opponent's method of thinking and fighting and anticipating their moves. Once they understand their enemies strategy, they are able to find their flaw and weakness and take them down with little effort. While some users of this method do not use it as part of their primary fighting style, it is helpful in emergencies against difficult opponents where ordinary methods will not work against them.

Clairapathy: More advanced users of empathy; have shown the ability to sense emotions over great distances such as cities, countries, continents, and other dimensions and planes(The Astral Plane AKA The Emotional Plane). (Only Among Members of her Coven when they are Good.)
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

https://charmedworldtng.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down