Charmed World: The Next Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

returning home

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

returning home - Page 2 Empty Re: returning home

Post  Bear_King Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:33 pm

He pulled you close and kissed you. Then he walked you to the garage. There were at least 40 classic cars in there. He had restored them himself. He took you to the first one and opened up the car door for you, on the passenger side. "My Lady."

returning home - Page 2 752329_f520
Bear_King
Bear_King

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Halliwell Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:37 pm

She smiled and got into the car, her heart pounding in her chest.
Alison Halliwell
Alison Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wyatt Halliwell Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am

Hunter looked at Alison, "I has been strange for your parents, seeing that I did not age as quickly as them. As you well know, your father no longer has sandy brown hair, it is a lighter blonde and gray. Your mother has graying hair. The Charmed Ones all have Graying hair. My Brother, Henry aged really well, but even he is aging, proving he is more than human, but he is not Shifter. My best friend, John, he even has a touch of Gray." Hunter did not look much older than he did the last time you saw him. In the short period of time that you have been with him again, he was already looking younger, stronger, and happier. There was more color in his skin. Hunter had told her that a mated pair is stronger together. He touched her face, and then he started the car. He pushed a button and opened the garage door. He drove out.
Wyatt Halliwell
Wyatt Halliwell
Admin

https://charmedworldtng.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Alison Halliwell Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:28 pm

Alison smiled at him. "I'm sorry everything was so tough for you." She said, placing her head on his shoulder.
Alison Halliwell
Alison Halliwell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum